Sunday, July 27, 2014

REVELATION OF THE DRAGON: NO MORE WALLS by TERRY ANN SCOTT




Life changing and way of thinking as you read through Revelation of The Dragon: No More Walls. It is easy to read and relate to. The explanations and Bible references flow help with explaining. This book is an easy five star and is definite must read and reread many times.


PERSONAL COMMENTS


As I was beginning this book I was always being pulled away or falling asleep within the first couple of words until I started reading before normal reading time with my daughter during the day. As I did that I was able to read the and it was amazing to see the similarities of little things in my life. As I was reading I began to think could this be partly why I am having issues with this or that. 

I seriously am wanting to read this book a few more times at least and recommending it to all.



Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...