Monday, June 30, 2014

HENRY GOES TO THE BIG CITY by C.J. and SHELLEY HITZ

Henry Goes To the Big City is a cute story with a wonderful storyline. The story teaches how unconditional love is important for adults will mention where in the Bible to find verses. This does not interrupt the reading of the story. However, reading to a toddler as the intend audience is a stretch.
The story would be wonderful for an older child who has a longer attention span.
Overall it is good and cute story.

THIS IS A CHILDREN'S BOOK



however it is cute and has a good storyline. I can only wish that my daughter was older that she could have enjoyed it as much as I did. She also wanted to see more pictures than what was on there, she loves to see pictures.

Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...