Friday, February 13, 2015

FAMILY SECRETS by DONNA M. ZADUNAJSKY

Family Secrets is a book with a family full of secrets that have been torn apart until some news comes about and changes everything. However, it is more about the powerful emotions the author writes with and conveys through the book that will make this book seem as if it could be taken from a newspaper, (maybe a bit of a stretch, not much though). 
Being able to finish this book in just over a day along with laughing and crying it is getting a 5/5 rating. To not given anything away from the book like spoilers it is a must read as to why laughing and crying is involved.

Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...