Thursday, October 16, 2014

UNGOLDEN SILENCE by LYDIA E. BREW



Ungolden Silence is one powerful book. It may be a work of fiction, however it has some real issues. The issues are to be addressed in the book. This book does give a look at the strength of Christian faith has in dealing with the problems. 

If I could give this more than 5 stars it would be well worth it. 

PERSONAL NOTE

As someone who has lived through part of one of the issues (trying hard not to put any spoiler) this brought up memories and I can tell you this book is powerful and one that is encouraging. I have to date now read through it twice. I am finishing it as I am posting this. This book needs to read by everyone!

Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...