Sunday, October 5, 2014

HOW TO SURVIVE A SHARKNADO AND OTHER UNNATURAL DISASTERS:FIGHT BACK WHEN MONSTERS AND MOTHER NATURE ATTACK by ANDREW SHAFFER



YES! I survived reading the different ways the earth and creatures could come and kill me and my family. After reading
How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters: Fight Back When Monsters and Mother Nature Attack, I feel safer and I am sure I can survive should any of the issues came towards me or my family. The survival guide is a must for people who believe any of these could happen otherwise it was a good laugh and gave good side bars on some things...


I gave this book a 4/5 and I was disappointed it did not go into more details about survival skills for sharknados.


Got a copy of this book from BLOGGING FOR BOOKS.

Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...