Thursday, April 3, 2014

MR. SHIPLEY'S GOVERNESS by JOANNE TROPPELLO

Mr. Shipley's Governess is almost the typical love story except their actions are centered with the love of God instead of on each other. I enjoyed that book was kept to a good standard and also taught how important God can be in any relationship. My overall look at this book was with God involved it was good.



Of course there are other aspects of the book like a sick little girl who needs a governess. The two main characters being through painful deaths of loved ones and needing to heal. However this is background to the story of love being built .

Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...