Wednesday, April 2, 2014

ART OF SEDUCTION: TASTE OF HONEY BOOK TWO by GAMAL HENNESSY


ADULT CONTENT 


As a second book of the series and the continuation of the story it is exciting to see what is going to happen and the drama between the team members. This is all about a way a woman will do anything to prove she loves her man, even though he may be a married spy dog. The storyline however is making it very interesting and enjoyable. The only thing is the ending of this book has me anxiously waiting to read the next installment...









This is one of the few books that are reviewed that are not Christian based.

Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...