Sunday, March 9, 2014

ANGEL WAR by PHILIP DODD

Fantasy book that begins before time that is based with God and Devil as the main characters except Devil turns himself into a dragon. Good book even though it is over 500 pages...

Angel War was a good book. For starting before the beginning of time and ending after Armageddon there was never a dull moment in the book. The way the book was written with the use of the Bible in some areas including the book of Revelations made the part of this book seem less fantasy and more of a possible (although it would be difficult to understand to me) place and look for the devil.

Hello again I am revamping this blog

Hello people I am revamping my blog again now that I am doing better! There will be page like a Journal for just my thoughts and ramblings. ...